Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hellow there

Went to Bandung last week

Took lots of Irwan's picture







My cellphone



Old? Hell no! It's vintage baby ;)

Irwan's shoes





No, it's not old neither vintage. It's damaged!

Ashtrays





Mom







Irwan took my picture




Yeah yeah.. I need to loose weight, whatever ;)

Sleepy cat



Self mirror portrait




ah.. I used to ride that lovely public transportation to someone's house..

Miss him a lot.. See you soon, love!

This one's by Aqli haha





Went to Hanamasa restaurant

I showed him how to eat. He ate soooo few!!!








Seems like that night I became a man and he's became a woman :o








I told him to stare at the lights and took the shot



He felt dizzy afterward ha ha ha

Now some random

Enjoy!










Thanks for reading or anything
Cheers from the fat ass girl!



PS: 29, Yah!

7 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, July 17, 2007  

Hanamasa is the best choice if you're so starving for any kind of Japanese food.

*drolling*

Btw, what song do you play on your iPod?

Nana Wednesday, July 18, 2007  

@Anonymous: I never said I'm using an iPod :o

Anonymous Friday, July 20, 2007  

@nana: Commented to what I see in your photos.. :o

Anonymous Friday, July 20, 2007  

Thank you for sharing those wonderful pictures of your family. I see now where you get your eyes and your beauty. The picture of you and your mother together is very nice. I see kindness in both sets of eyes. BTW Mom, you did a great job, your daughter is quite the photographer, and she is a very insightful woman. Thanks again, Nana for sharing. J.

Nana Monday, July 23, 2007  

@Anonymous: well, still.. I don't see any iPod in my pictures ;)

Nana Wednesday, July 25, 2007  

@John: my pleasure John, always a pleasure!

Anonymous Sunday, July 29, 2007  

oke banget nih na, emang berbakat banget. foto nana selalu bercerita banyak. :)Lia

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP