Monday, November 06, 2006

I was rushing to the office back then.. on bike

Something wrong with my feet.. maybe because of the heat and I forgot to use SPF

So I scratched my foot and find this..




Nice shoes huh? Very vintage. Yelllow.. I wonder if Mr. Wonderful would like to use this shoes..

Ha ha ha.. when that day happen, hopefully I have my film loaded onto my camera


I saw Vespa! Wow.. amazing.. people still use this bike..




Then I saw him at the bridge..



Made me thankful cause I still have my 2 hands and feet..

Gave him Rp 1.000,-

He looked at me before I took the shot

and just keep silence..





Work.. finally.. over

Holliday!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaahhh!!!!!

Went to Bandung.. this is my neighbourhood



Those houses look like doll's house or something.. so small from distance..

This little kid.. was staring at something.. I dunno what

but must be something she doesn't like..



I met her in Bandung..

She's my dear cousin.. Heny. I kinda miss her



when I look at the mirror.. I realize I miss 2 things too

My fat face and my long hair




Today.. I have decided..

that I will eat much and I will be happy!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, November 07, 2006  

So beautiful with your long hair, and your face is perfect. You could have anyone you want, you just don't realize it yet. Time is a very valuable commodity, do not wait it on the lacking and unrealizing ones; instead find someone who can love you back and love you for who you are, not what they want you to be. It's all just a state of mind you know. J.

Anonymous Saturday, April 21, 2007  

hi, did you take these all with polaroid cam ?

Anonymous Saturday, December 22, 2007  

koleksi gambar yang sangat cantik!!

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP