Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I said to Luki: I got a DSLR from an Angel

And he said: "You got a whaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt?????? You can get a bike with that!!!!!"



Ha ha ha..

Went to Bandung last week, a very memorable trip..

Everything feels so.. sunny and warm at my house

This is mom cooking



no doubt, she makes house feels so sunny and warm





This is our backyard





Our laundry (those colors reminds me of USA's flag..)




Went out with Reza,



He wants to know how much is it to make a one cool guitar on the net



The price made me choked



He browsed some Black Metal band..



I love the colors inside of the internet cafe




Outside too





Reza is kinda photogenic, I guess



I remember Chris Weeks said to always shot in full frame



But I just have to crop this

No, I can't move to the right, there's a stair on the right side



Walk around my neigbourhood and found..

A lovely girl staring at something



My dad's pink store hahaha.. He wants to open up a small store



I also found these moments







I guess I was faster using my Nikon FM, gotta learn harder and practice some more..

It's late





I went back home and prepared to go to a club

Went there with a band, gonna take their pictures for press interest this week

I watched them played pool




and did some dancing



Hmm.. club is not my thing

But the bathroom is cool



Haha, yeah I gain weight, yay!

In another morning, tried to take some shot while Irwan was burning his cig




Then went out with Putri to print Reza's picture



Inside of Fuji Image Service Center..



I love Putri's hair.. Mind you, my sis doesn't colour her hair ;)

Mom said, some of our ancestors are from Holland.. hmm interesting..







This is a popular mall in my city



In front of it..is used to be a place where I would wait for someone I love to take me home..



Ah, memories..



I had dinner here before went back to Jakarta




A very cozy place I must say.. would love to take someone I love to have a dinner there, someday

The band.. on another hand is still hungry and decided to have some more dinner in another place



I think they need a pillow too haha



I just had this drink there



It was fun and memorable. See you next time and sorry bout the amount of pictures

(PS: No, I did not do anything in PS except croped 2 pictures and resized some ;) )

7 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, May 22, 2007  

nana! u bought a dslr?! wow!! nikon i bet? can't wait to see ur pics. now u don't need to buy film. :D ~mart

Nana Wednesday, May 23, 2007  

It's a D80, Mart

Thank you very much for reading!

Ya, can't wait for weekend, Yay!

But I do still love film most of all :)

Anonymous Thursday, May 24, 2007  

Thank you for the pictures of your homeland and of your friends and relatives...very interesting to me and beautiful as well. Keep up the great work. J.

Anonymous Friday, May 25, 2007  

WOW this is a huge post, lots and lots of photos :D your taking heaps more photos than i am atm :P

DSLR!!!!!!! when did u get it and what one did u get???? lol

congrats on getting one, u will love it (and will save u lots of money)

what else have u been up to? haven't spoken to u in ages

Nana Monday, June 04, 2007  

@john: thank you very much John!

@andrew: how can you take pictures?? you always work for Europe trip! ha haha

yeah we should talk again sometimes, you always so busy hihihi

Anonymous Wednesday, June 06, 2007  

Nana, tell Reza to listen to Stevie Ray Vaughn if he likes guitar. Saddly Stevie Ray was killed in a plane crash a few years ago, but he was an incredible guitar player. The absolute best. Tell him to get Stevie's CD, I own it and it is awesome. J.

Anonymous Wednesday, June 20, 2007  

Nice pool table! I wouldn't mind shooting on that.

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP