Friday, August 10, 2007

Met up with Andry and Chandra last week

It was cool. We went to this lake and the view was great






Here's some of the results from the shooting that day





Andry told me to take a shoot of him and his precious one

Taking picture in front of a master like him actually makes me nervous



See what I mean?

Chandra and Sandra. Haha that's rhyme!




The next day I went out to some place with mom, putri, adit n his girlfriend
Mom stop by to buy some snack



While on the way, I saw..




(and you think your life is tough huh?)






Must be a very interesting thing they were looking at..

So where did we go anyway?





Yup, my grandma's grave..

We cleaned up some stuffs.. and started to pray for her





Been a long time.. promise myself not to cry but I did anyway..

We went home





Posed in front of the street




Haha

Went to eat some noodle with Putri, the place has some cool colors

Gotta strike a pose!

Me and my big acne





Putri and her wishes to be a model





Haha she's great!!

2 comments:

Anonymous Friday, August 10, 2007  

Lovely pictures especially the one of your Grandmothers grave, very informative to me. Thanks, J.

Anonymous Friday, August 10, 2007  

lovely,,
kamu semakin hebat foto journalis-nya
keep it up, na!
*clap

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP