Friday, August 10, 2007

Nugi's office

used to be a radio headstation or something

Now it's Nugi's office. Ha ha



Nugi and his security guard





Haha he's a poser

The security guard has huge tattoo(s)



He's trying to burn his hand!



Thank god Ihsan came to the rescue

Man and sex stuffs







Hahaha

Red stuffs!




This is a one weird position. Haha









It was a great day..

Ah, yes, yesterday I got sick and decided to have a great day in bed

but a phone call made my day and I miss him so much that I decided to take a picture of me as if he was the one who took the picture..

as if he was right in front of me..









Guess I'll always miss him..

Later at night I went out with my sister and couple of her friends

We had a good times, just us, girls and some lights ;)









That's it and good night!!

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP