Friday, August 10, 2007

A Mild Live Soundrenaline 2007 Sounds of Change

I went to the Soundrenaline 2007 Sounds of Change weeks ago

Well you can say that it's Indonesian Woodstock or stuff

Anyway the army is everywhere...

They check out every transportation that comes (and go of course)



Even on the show..



One of the stage





This is where people can write.. whatever he wants I guess..




It was very hot!









Well not that hot ;)

Some of photographers hate to be photographed




Just like my friend Andry



He used red t-shirt

Red is everywhere in fact












(red shoes, people! haha)

Naff, my favorite band...


If you asked why the hell the pictures of the artists were only few

Well, you can blame this man






Nugi really protect me from the crowd and won't allow me to go to the front of the stage..

Well it's only normal since the crowd were.. like this



He met his friend



Talked for a while..

Funny.. while everyone is having a blast (including us)



there's still a sad person in the concert...



Have a .. whatever day..

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP